Information for CSD Partnering Applicants – 2012-2013
The following may be specially noted about the inaugural CSD Partnering Program 2012-2013:
- The BCI Certification Systems Distribution (CSD) Program provides for permitting selected organizations stock BCI Certification Systems for a country, zone, or even globally.
- The CSD Program for the year 2012-2013 opens on April 28, 2012 and closes on April 27, 2013 and this program includes distribution of ONLY CSUs of entry-level certifications of BCI – i.e.; CCIP®; CFPA®; CTSA®; CBSA®.
- The term Certification System Unit (CSU) implies a package of Training Kit and Examination Voucher for a particular certification valid for ONE individual.
- A Certification Systems Distributor purchases CSUs from BCI at the CSD price and holds stocks for supplies to various types of BCI customers across the world. The CSU stocks of the CSD are the property of the CSD though the physical stocks may be kept in BCI warehouses bonded for the CSD.
- In all countries/ zones etc., where there is a presence of an authorized BCI CSD, all CSU stocks shall be supplied ONLY by the local CSD and NOT directly by BCI or any of its other types of business partners.
- There are four CSD Partner categories – the Diamond; Platinum; Gold and Silver – decided on the amount of investments being made by the partner.
- In the 2012-2013 version of the CSD program, the minimum stocking requirements are of 250, 500, 750 and 1000 CSUs for the Diamond; Platinum; Gold and Silver partner categories respectively.
For more details, please write to email@example.com.
- The sell-price structure for CSDs shall vary across countries and will usually be marked by 25%-40% up of the buy-prices, and BCI shall actively regulate prices to preserve the interest of its CSD partners.
- A BCI customer/ training partner may directly order stocks to the CSD or this order may be routed to the CSD through BCI. The payments shall be directly received by the CSD and BCI shall have no role to play in these transactions unless requested by the CSD.
- Till further notice from BCI, the responsibility for warehousing and shipping training kits included in CSUs shall be of BCI or its other associates and NOT of the CSD, and all such transactions shall be made on behalf of the CSD.
- All tax related issues have to be sorted out mutually between the CSD and BCI in accordance to the laws of respective countries.
For clarifications or more details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.