BCI Partnering Options for Knowledge & Research Partners
All BCI Knowledge & Research partners and associates get a headstart - with access to 50+ countries - because of the “game changer” reputation tagged with BCI. Since, BCI Certifications and standards have been making huge impact worldwide for national governments, service providers, clients, and intermediaries, it’s relatively easier for BCI authorized learning facilitators also to get quick visibility in the marketspace and develop profitable businesses around their offerings. Being able to drive large business volumes is perhaps the biggest advantage for a BCI partner.
More specifically, the following are some of the most interesting areas where BCI strongly encourages Knowledge & Research Partners to contribute to:
A reputed publishing house can join hand with BCI to publish BCI researches on ICT/BPO Talent Quality in nations; surveys/studies on Compensation/salaries on ICT/BPO workforce; surveys/studies/researches on ICT/BPO industry performance in nations.
Market & Industry Research
- Researches on ICT/BPO Talent Quality in nations.
- Surveys/studies on Compensation/salaries on ICT/BPO workforce.
- Surveys/ studies/ researches on ICT/BPO industry performance in nations.
Fundamental Research & Innovations in ICT & BPO Management Areas
- Researches and Innovations in Human Skills development in ICT & BPO industry.
- Researches and Innovations in Talent Management systems in ICT & BPO industry.
- Researches and Innovations in Service Delivery systems in ICT & BPO industry.
Beginning October 2013, when BCI formally becomes a member of the CredForce Group, all activities related to partner appointment, interface and service will be managed by the globally distributed expert shared services network of the CredForce Group.