How to become an Authorized BCI Learning Facilitator
The BCI Learning Partner Program has been independently handled by BCI Global, a specialist associate of BCI for the past many years. However, beginning October 2013, when BCI formally became a member of the CredForce Group, all activities related to partner appointment, interface, etc., are managed by the globally distributed expert shared services network of the CredForce Group.
Essentially, becoming an authorized BCI Learning Facilitator involves going through the following five steps:
- INITIATION – The prospective partner initiates the partnership enquiry by expressing its/her/his intent through the Learning Facilitation Partnership online application available on the website. This application is processed by a team in the shared services group of CredForce and forwarded to the Validations Cell of the Partner Management Group.
This step takes two workdays on the maximum after the receipt of the online application.
- VALIDATION – The online application is validated by the Partnering Management Group at CredForce, and a clarification request is sent to the prospective partner.
This step takes 5–7 workdays after receipt of online application from the applicant organization.
- CLARIFICATION – The prospective partner exchanges clarifications with the Partnering Management Group and completes application process.
As mentioned above, the Clarification request is sent within 5-7 workdays after receipt of online application from the applicant organization.
- DECISION – The Partnering Management Group communicates the decision about partnering and related information within 3-5 workdays of receiving the clarification from the applicant organization. As mentioned above, in certain partner categories, that are pre-approved, the decision may be instantly communicated and this lag may not be there.
- FORMALIZATION – The Appointment is formalized and attendant documentation is completed. The new partner also completes the formalities of purchasing BCI Certification Vouchers and the payment of a nominal application processing fee (if applicable for the chosen partnership.)
After the formalization of Partner Appointment, a schedule is mutually fixed for the Remote Partner Incubation and Orientation program to be conducted by BCI experts. On an average, most Partnering requests are closed and formalized by CredForce within 1 to 2 work-weeks of initiation.