CCIP™ Critical Areas of Professional Knowledge & Competence
Areas of Knowledge & Competence Pre-requisites for Customer Interaction Professionals at the entry level as prescribed under HCMS21, Release 3.5, 2012.
||CCIP™ Domain Knowledge
- Nature & Typology of BPO Services
- Concept and advantages of Business Process Outsourcing.
- Categories and Types of BPO Organizations and BPO services.
- BPO Operations & Work Environment
- Organization & Workplace Structures in BPO Organizations.
- Equipment & Technologies generally deployed in BPO Organizations.
- Common Modes and Media of Service Delivery in BPO Organizations.
- Personal Effectiveness Principles & Techniques
- Challenges & Demands of BPO Work Environment
- Creating & Managing Personal Brand-Equity in Workplace
- Managing Personal Time
- Managing Stress
- Managing Professional Growth
- Role-profile of a Typical Customer Interaction Professional
- Typical roles of a Customer Interaction Professional
- Typical Key Result Areas (KRAs) of a Customer Interaction Professional
- Skills & Competencies of a Customer Interaction Professional
- Principles & Techniques of Customer Service & Support
- Principles & Objectives of Customer Relationship Management
- Techniques in Initiation of Customer Interaction
- Techniques of Handling Customers
- Principles & Techniques of Remote- & Tele- Sales
- Basic Principles of Selling/ Sales
- Principles & Techniques of Remote-selling
- Keyboarding Speed & Accuracy in English Language
||Computing & Internet-related Operations
- Proficiency in basic PC-Based computing applications
- Internet Operations
||Language Structure, Vocabulary & Comprehension
- Correct usage of Grammar & Structure
- Listening Comprehension
||Verbal Language Skills
- Voice & Speech Quality
- Accent & Pronunciation