Become an Operations Leader – CBOL™
(Upgrade from CBOM™)
You can upgrade to the leader level BCI qualification the CBOL™ - Certified BPO Operations Leader – minimum 24 months after attaining your CBOM™ Certification. The following trends internationally may just help you take a better decision:
- After their first recertification, a majority of CBOM™ certificants in Asia choose to upgrade to CBOL™ rather than recertify for the second time, because the CBOL™ begins suiting such professionals more third year onwards of their career as they move toward more senior roles in operations.
- Many CBOM™ certificants choose to do both: recertify their CBOM™ to keep their qualification alive; and also upgrade to CBOL™ to prepare for a possible Operations Leader role sooner than later. In case you desire to do both, do watch out for interesting offers by BCI partners reaching you through emails.
Upgrading to CBOL™ is easy. Again, there will be frequent reminder emails from BCI and from other BCI partners associated with you and you simply have to click the links mentioned in these communications, or log into your BCI account and register for your upgrade to CBOL™. Please click on the links below to know more.
When to apply for an Upgrade from CBOM™
The best time to apply for an upgrade to CBOL™ is exactly 24 months after attaining your CBOM™ credential.
How to Upgrade from CBOM™
Upgrading from CBOM™ is a simple 3-step process:
- Register for CBOL™ through the upgrade link
You can enroll for your upgrade directly with BCI on one of the BCI portals or take the assistance of any of the authorized BCI training providers nearest to you. Once you register and pay the required fee, you will receive the CBOL™ upgrade Voucher and all other relevant information through email including the details of your upgrade application. You will directly qualify for the CBOL™ upgrade after completing the upgrade formalities as mentioned in Step 2 below. Indeed, do remember to enroll early if you want to enjoy the fee benefit!
- Complete Upgrade requirements
Once you have applied for an upgrade from CBOM™ to CBOL™, you are required to complete the following BCI-prescribed formalities after logging into your account:
- Submission of your latest Curriculum Vitae in the format available on the CBOL™ application section of the BCI portal.
- Submission of the Operations Leadership Experience Report documenting key aspects of your learnings and achievements in Operations leadership and team-based performance roles, since attaining the CBOM™ certification, and this has to be done in the stated format.
- Online submission of required leadership essays, assignments and experience reports.
- Get the Certification Decision
If you qualify all prescribed BCI norms on Knowledge and Competence Prerequisites and have completed your submissions, you become eligible for being considered for the award of the CBOL™ credential. You can expect your CBOL™ Credential Pack to reach you within 30-45 days from the date of declaration of the award decision.
Click here to apply for an Upgrade from CBOM™!