CBTM™ Assessment Structure & Plan
As prescribed under HCMS21, Release 3.5, 2012.
Components of CBTM™ Assessment Policy for first-time BCI Registrants
||Final Assessment Component
||CBTM™ Online Assessment
||Management Assignment Report/Dissertation
||Referee Feedback Reports
- To complete their eligibility for CBTM™ Award consideration by BCI, all CBTM™ registrants have to furnish Referee Reports.
- Referee Reports are feedbacks from the Registrant’s senior/supervisor/managers on areas like Registrant’s work performance, professional competence and ethics.
- Referee Reports are to be filled-in online on the BCI Assessment portal by Registrant’s superiors as mentioned above. The registrant shall be given a portal link which (s)he has to share with her/ his referees. The referees will then go online on this link and fill-in the Report and submit.
- All CBTM™ registrants have to write a report on an Assignment topic given by BCI or a Dissertation. This is a mandatory requirement for all registrants and there cannot be an exception to this.
- These Assignment Reports/Dissertatios have to be written in MS Word in a BCI- prescribed format and submitted online on designated locations on the BCI Assessment Portal as instructed by the CTP or by BCI through email
- A typical Assignment Report/Dissertation would have a word-count of 7000 and carry 200 marks.
CBTM™ Domain Knowledge Examination Weights
||Areas of Professional Knowledge to be Assessed
||Proportional Weightage in Exam (in %)
||Understanding of the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Industry
||Training Management in BPO Organizations
||The Profile of a BPO Training Manager
||Principles & Techniques of Training Management in BPO Organizations
||Contribution to Other Functions and Organization Growth